Protecting personally identifying information is a core value. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use the personally identifying information you provide on our Web sites. It also describes the choices available to you regarding use of your personally identifying information and the steps you can take to access this information and to request that we correct or delete it.
- We use personal information to communicate with you, provide you with services, and to help us improve our services.
Personally Identifying Information
- We collect your name and contact information, and if you purchase our services, we also collect your payment information.
Your Privacy Choices
- You may review and correct your personal information and preferences
- You may opt-out of emails from us
- You may submit requests to opt-out of phone and postal marketing
- You may turn off cookies in your browser